Vanxan replied

367 weeks ago

Why I Don't Feel Bad About Downloading Music > shorl.com/kolyhakudrumo

abe33e5ca1
'They…started…it'…is…not…an…excusepermalinkembedsaveparent[][deleted]..7..points8..points9..points..5..years..ago(3..children)A..lot..of..those..houses..aren't..owned..by..the..artistI…waited…for…over…10…days…and…they…didn't…arrivepermalinkembedsavegive…gold[]TrollyMcTrollster…1…point2…points3…points…5…years…ago(0…children)…You…make…a…lot…of…senseAs….others….have….mentioned….you….reduce….not….only….the….money….that….the….rich….make,….but….also….the….money….that….everyone….involved….in….the….production….and….distribution….process….would….makeJust…use…your…imagination…and…you'll…realize…dozens…of…other…costs…related…to…producing…a…record

Berned…2…year…old…throws…tea…party…for…police…officer…who…saved…her…life…65…million…light…years…awaypermalinkembedsaveparent[]kitnontik…0…points1…point2…points…5…years…ago(9…children)…If…they…have…no…live…actsprojects…then…what…am…I…giving…them…money…for…exactly…?…Hum,…let's…think…this…throughstep….2:….Get….some….bus/tram/troll….tickets….Step….3:….Ride….bus,….tram….or….troll….to….some….station….near….a….music….storeThe..reason..we..do..it..so..often..is..because..there's..so..many..of..us..and..so..little..they..can..do..to..stop..or..punish..usI..did..not..mean..for..it..to..sound..like..my..individual..case..of..lack..of..remorse..should..be..applied..to..everyoneI'm…not…claiming…I…don't…do…it…-…but…seriously,…can…we…all…stop…trying…to…justify…it…so…hard??…Yes,…there…are…shitty…"artists",…yes…the…companies…get…a…lot…of…moneyI..don't..think..legally..buying..music..is..as..easy..as..you're..making..out[More]….The….Delta….System….Summary:….If….you've….had….your….view….changed….in….any….way,….then….you….should….award….a….delta….to….the….user(s)….that….made….it….happen….(you….don't….have….to….be….OP….to….do….this)

i wanna sing i wanna shout emeli sande downloadgpss simulation language free downloadhotarubi no mori e full movie eng sub downloadjaane kya jaane mann bawra free downloadvolcano box mtk usb driver downloadpowerpoint backgrounds free download macmac os x download youtube videojody breeze luciano mp3 downloadorphan das waisenkind german downloadcamfrog pro free download android
Please log in to post a reply.